Everything your classroom needs to move, play, and learn! Movement In A Box provides early childhood educators with the support, tools, and resources necessary to design movement-based learning experiences that meet their students where they are.
Year of Movement Includes:
- Classroom set of age-appropriate, curated, and research-based equipment that introduces the ABC’s of Movement
- 25+ unique activity ideas that align with Early Childhood Learning and SEL Standards
- 1hr live (in-person or via zoom) training with MIAB Staff introducing movement-based learning techniques
- Early childhood development research, tips, and ‘Did You Know Facts’
- Access to newsletter with activity reminders, additional resources, and support
- Order 3+ classroom kits, receive $50 off each box ($349 / ea.)
Classroom Equipment Includes*
- Custom Shape Movement Mat
- Alphabet Bean Bags
- Agility Hoops
- Juggling Scarves
- 12 ‘ Parachute
- Sensory Pathway with hand, foot, and arrow markers
- Beach Balls
- Numbered Floor Dots
- Custom Game Spinners
*exact items subject to change
*classroom kits are created for up to 25 students
Want to bring Movement In A Box to your classroom, school or district? Questions regarding activity design or learning concepts addressed? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and/or to customize your experience.
Classroom Kits will start shipping September 15, 2021. Shipping included. Upon purchase, MIAB staff will reach out to schedule a training. Activities are designed for children ages 3-6, adult supervision required. Currently only available to ship within contiguous United States.